Back to School Digital Escape Room for Distance Learning - Character Traits
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Lost Bus Breakout - Back to School, is an escape room loaded with puzzles for students to be reminded of positive character traits in an interactive and engaging way. Students must solve 6 clues to unlock the codes that will help their bus driver find his way so the kids can go BACK TO SCHOOL!
A BIG SHOUT OUT to Jessica Diaz for her amazing videos!
How does it work?
Students begin in an escape room and click START. They follow the directions and find the first lock and the first clue. There are six clues and locks in all, covering 6 different character traits of awesome people. Included in the escape room are:
Clues include puzzles, codes, matching games, mazes, and more!
This escape room will probably take students 45-60 minutes to complete, depending on student ability levels. A time limit may be given, but this can cause stress so determine what is best for your class. Some of the benefits of kids using these in teams are:
- Develops teamwork and collaboration
- Builds critical thinking skills
- Promotes problem-solving skills
- Promotes communication
- Paperless and No Prep
- Reinforces concepts
- Engaging and fun!
Included in this download
- Teacher Guide of directions on how to use the resource with tips for how to introduce a digital escape room
- Link to The Lost Bus Breakout! escape room
- Answer Keys for all of the activities and lock codes
- QR Code (for accessing the site with mobile devices using a QR code reader app)
- Digital and printable recording sheet to keep track of clues
- Great for e-learning, just send the links through Google Classroom or to parents' email and they're off to solve the mystery from home! Parents can download the PDF worksheet for students to take notes if desired.
Digital Escape Room Tip for Teachers:
Check your school's website filter before beginning the escape room. You will need access to:
- Google Forms
- Google Sheets
- Google Slides
- Google Sites
Before purchasing, please check to make sure you will be able to use these sites. Please play the escape room and check to be sure your student devices will work with the websites listed above.
This fun and engaging digital mystery is NO PREP and completely PAPERLESS. Just share the Google Sites™ website with your students and watch the excitement begin! It works great with Google Classroom, too!
- Access to Computers, Laptops, Chromebooks or mobile devices
- Access to viewing Google Sites™ and Google Forms™
- Students will need free Google accounts to edit Google Slides™ and Google Sheets™ activities
- If using mobile devices, you will need the free Google Slides and Google Sheets apps downloaded in order for your students to edit the files.
***NOTE: Some districts block Google Sites for students. Please make sure your students have access to Google Sites.
Thanks for stopping by!
Sign up for my newsletter for a personal dictionary for your kids!
Check out my blog!
Follow me on Instagram! I'd love for you to share pics of your kids in action!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Follow me on FaceBook!
Follow me on Twitter!
Follow me on YouTube!