St. Patrick's Day Digital Escape Room - Case of the St. Patrick's Day Party
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Lucky the Leprechaun is having a party and you are invited. Oh no! You lost your invitation! Luckily, there are some clues to help. Follow the clues and figure out the codes to find your way to the party. Skills needed to find your way are:
This fun and engaging digital mystery is NO PREP and completely PAPERLESS. Just decide if you want your kids to work individually or in groups. Then, share the Google Sites™ website with your students and watch the excitement begin! It works great with Google Classroom, too!
What is a digital escape room?
A digital escape room is an online game that begins with a theme or scenario. Students generally work collaboratively in groups of 2 or 3 in order to escape/breakout/solve the mystery. They are challenged to solve puzzles in order to find clues and codes. This breakout has 5 codes to break. Escape rooms are fun and engaging for students and they LOVE them!
This escape room should take your students 30-45 minutes to complete, depending on student ability levels. Some of the benefits of kids using these in teams are:
- Develops teamwork and collaboration
- Builds critical thinking skills
- Promotes problem-solving skills
- Promotes communication
- Paperless and No Prep
- Reinforces concepts
- Perfect review for a test
- Engaging and fun!
Included in this resource:
- Link to The Case of the St. Patrick's Day Party Google Sites™ escape room ***NOTE: Some districts block Google Sites for students. Please read the Technology Requirements below and make sure your students have access to Google Sites
- Teacher Guide of directions on how to use the resource with tips for how to introduce a digital escape room
- Answer Keys for all of the activities and lock codes
- QR Code (for accessing the site with mobile devices using a QR code reader app)
- Access to Computers, Laptops, Chromebooks or mobile devices
- Access to viewing Google Sites™ and Google Forms™
- Students will need free Google accounts to edit Google Slides™ and Google Sheets™ activities
- If using mobile devices, you will need the free Google Slides and Google Sheets apps downloaded in order for your students to edit the files.
***NOTE: Some districts block Google Sites for students. Please make sure your students have access to Google Sites.
Thanks for stopping by!
Sign up for my newsletter for a personal dictionary for your kids!
Check out my blog!
Follow me on Instagram! I'd love for you to share pics of your kids in action!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Follow me on FaceBook!
Follow me on Twitter!
Follow me on YouTube!