3rd Grade Digital Math Mystery March Madness
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Digital Math Mysteries are a fun and engaging activity where 3rd graders begin to the story, the word problems, and on the correct answer. If the correct answer is chosen, the story continues. If a wrong answer is chosen, a 'stopper' will tell them to go back to where they were working, and TRY AGAIN! Check out the video to see how this math mystery works!
There is also a link to a Google Forms version of this math mystery as well. However, it is not narrated and students will probably require help with the reading involved.
This mystery includes these skills:
- subtraction from 1,000
- Time to the nearest minute
- combined rectangular area
- equivalent fractions
- division facts
- comparing fractions
- using parentheses to solve multi-step problems
- Elapsed time
- estimating as to whether you have enough money
PLEASE NOTE: The forms are NOT editable. There is no need to view results, like in a quiz because students MUST get the answer correct before advancing to the next section.
This fun and engaging digital mystery is SELF-CORRECTING, NO PREP, and completely PAPERLESS. Just decide if you want your kids to work individually or in groups. Then, share the genial.ly link with your students on your digital learning management system and watch the excitement begin!
This math mystery should take your students approximately 30 minutes to complete, depending on student ability levels. Some of the benefits of digital math mysteries are:
- Builds critical thinking skills
- Promotes problem-solving skills
- Paperless and No Prep
- Reinforces grade level math concepts
- Engaging and fun!
Included in this resource:
- Teacher Guide of directions on how to use the resource with tips for how to introduce a math mystery
- a digital math mystery
- Access to Computers, Laptops, Chromebooks or mobile devices
- Access to viewing https://www.genial.ly/ or
- Access to Google Forms
Be sure to check out the preview to see what's included.
Thanks for stopping by!
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.