2nd Grade Digital Math Mystery March Madness
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Digital Math Mysteries are a fun and engaging activity where students start reading the story, solve the word problems, and click on the correct answer. If the correct answer is chosen, the story continues. If a wrong answer is chosen, a 'stopper' will tell them to go back to where they were working, and TRY AGAIN! Click here to check out a video to see this digital version in action.
This fun and engaging digital mystery is SELF-CORRECTING, NO PREP and completely PAPERLESS. Just decide if you want your kids to work individually or in groups. Then, share the Google Sites™ website with your students and watch the excitement begin! It works great with Google Classroom, too!
This mystery includes these skills:
- subtraction with basic regrouping
- *Time to the nearest 5 minutes
- finding area with squares
- *subtraction facts
- *Recognize that equal shares of identical wholes do not need the same shape.
- *graphing and comparing data
- *elapsed time
- *adding money
- *estimating as to whether you have enough money
This math mystery should take your students 30-45 minutes to complete, depending on student ability levels. Some of the benefits of digital math mysteries are:
- Builds critical thinking skills
- Promotes problem-solving skills
- Paperless and No Prep
- Reinforces grade level math concepts
- Engaging and fun!
Included in this resource:
- Link to The Case of the Mixed-Up March Madness
- Teacher Guide of directions on how to use the resource with tips for how to introduce a math mystery
- QR Code (for accessing the site with mobile devices using a QR code reader app)
- Access to Computers, Laptops, Chromebooks or mobile devices
- Access to viewing Google Forms™ OR
Thanks for stopping by!