Back to School Ice Cream Social Logic Game FREE Digital Escape Room
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
It's the first week of school and the kids are still in summer mode, (and you may be too), and you need a quick and easy activity to give the kids a little learning break. Pull out this easy-to-use, fun, and engaging activity to save the day! You will have the kids bubbling with excitement and ready to get back to it!
Why students will love it:
Kids will love it because it offers an opportunity to connect with other students, in a fun and creative way! It gives them a little break but they are still learning and can have fun solving a Sudoku puzzle together.
Why teachers will love it:
Most importantly, it sets the stage for a great classroom environment and lets you get to know the students in an informal setting. It will also give you insight into leadership skills, personalities, and perseverance. If you like this, continue the adventure with this BTS Teamwork Digital Escape!
This digital escape is paperless and requires NO PREP! All you do is assign the link to your students and they are immediately engaged in their learning.
This sample escape room will probably take students about 10-15 minutes to complete, depending on student ability levels. Some of the benefits of kids using escape rooms in teams are:
- Develops teamwork and collaboration
- Builds critical thinking skills
- Promotes problem-solving skills
- Promotes communication
- Paperless and No Prep
- Reinforces concepts
- Engaging and fun!
Included in this download
- Teacher Guide of directions on how to use the resource
- a link to the escape room.
- an embed code for the escape room
- Answer Keys for the activities and lock code
- QR Code (for accessing the site with mobile devices using a QR code reader app)
Digital Escape Room Tip for Teachers:
Check your school's website filter before beginning the escape room. You will need access to:
- Google Forms
Please check to make sure you will be able to use these sites. Please play the escape room and check to be sure your student devices will work with the websites listed above.
- Access to Computers, Laptops, Chromebooks, or mobile devices
- Access to Google Forms™
- Students will need free Google accounts
Be sure to check out the preview and video to see what's included.
See what others are saying about digital escape rooms.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Traci Blazosky said about Genre Escape:
My kiddos loved this! Anytime they hear the word "escape" they get excited. This was very engaging and a great way to review a skill.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Karen Grierson said about BTS Character Ed Digital Escape:
I already have this Escape Room in my plans for the first week of school! What a wonderful topic for an escape room - character ed! Every student could use the reminder and what better way to establish team work than an activity like this one!!! We will definitely have to tackle it as a whole group but it will be the perfect way to get classroom discussion going! Thank you!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Linette L. said:
This was one of the first activities we did once we returned to in-person schooling. My students loved it! It was challenging for them, though as we did more escape rooms, they became better at solving the puzzles.
- St. Patrick's Day-Grammar Review
- Immigration at Ellis Island
- Holidays Around the World
- Back to School-Character Traits
- Black History-Civil Rights Leaders
- Earth Day
- The Oregon Trail
- Field Day-Grammar Review
- Edward Tulane
- Honey Bees FREE
- Stan the Snowman-Winter Fun Puzzles
- BTS Teamwork
One-lock informational Mini-Escapes:
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Rosa Parks
- Frederick Douglass
- Harriet Tubman
- Chinese New Year
- Groundhog Day
- Ruby Bridges
- Point of View with Fairy Tales
- History of Earth Day
- Importance of Trees and Plants - Earth Day
- The Life Cycle of a Chicken
- The Life Cycle of a Butterfly
- Cinco de Mayo
- Math Battle 3rd Grade - 4th Grade - 5th Grade
- Find the Imposter 2nd Grade - 3rd Grade - 4th Grade - 5th Grade