Field Day Fun Digital Escape Room Language Arts Upper Elementary
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Field Day Fun is an engaging way for kids to practice language arts skills. Escape rooms allow students to practice skills and use problem-solving to figure out puzzles to unlock the locks. Can they crack the code?
This escape room has skills for:
- Fact or opinion
- Prefixes and suffixes
- Irregular past tense verbs
Check out the preview to see what your kids will be learning!
How does it work?
Students begin in an escape room and click START. They will see a presentation with instructions. They will be instructed to open the lock codes page and a notes page to keep track of the clue answers. Clues include puzzles, codes, matching games, and more!
This escape room will probably take students about 45-60 minutes to complete, depending on student ability levels. A time limit may be given, but this can cause stress so determine what is best for your class. Some of the benefits of kids using these in teams are:
- Develops teamwork and collaboration
- Builds critical thinking skills
- Promotes problem-solving skills
- Promotes communication
- Paperless and No Prep
- Reinforces concepts
- Engaging and fun!
Included in this download
- Teacher Guide of directions on how to use the resource with tips for how to introduce a digital escape room
- a link to Field Day Fun escape room.
- an embed code for the escape room
- Answer Keys for all of the activities and lock codes
- QR Codes (for accessing the site with mobile devices using a QR code reader app)
- Digital and printable recording sheet to keep track of clues
- Great for e-learning, just send the links through Google Classroom or another LMS or to parents' email and they're off to solve the mystery from home! Parents can download the PDF worksheet for students to take notes if desired.
Digital Escape Room Tip for Teachers:
Check your school's website filter before beginning the escape room. You will need access to:
Before purchasing, please check to make sure you will be able to use these sites. Please play the escape room and check to be sure your student devices will work with the websites listed above.
This fun and engaging digital escape room is NO PREP and completely PAPERLESS. Just share the link with your students and watch the excitement begin! It works great with Google Classroom, too!
- Access to Computers, Laptops, Chromebooks, or mobile devices
- Access to Google Forms™
- Students will need free Google accounts
Be sure to check out the preview to see what's included.
Check out some of my other escape rooms.
- Genres * Immigration at Ellis Island
- Verbs * Holidays Around the World
- Adjectives * Back to School
- Minecraft * Black History-Civil Rights Leaders
- Earth Day * The Oregon Trail
- Fractions * Field Day-Grammar Review
- Summer * St. Patrick's Day-Grammar Review
- Nouns * Edward Tulane
- Honey Bees FREE
Thanks for stopping by!