Holiday Digital Escape Room Bundle - Digital Breakouts All Through the Year
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Ugh... that time before a holiday and the kids are fidgety! What to do? The kids are excited about the upcoming holiday. You are frazzled with all the excitement and kids bouncing around. Never fear; holiday digital escape rooms are here! Pull out one of these easy-to-use, fun, and engaging activities to save the day! You will have the kids focusing all that energy on something educational!
Why students will love it:
Kids will love it because it offers an opportunity to use their devices and connect with their friends, in a fun and engaging way.
Why teachers will love it:
Most importantly, it gives students something to focus on that is educational and they may not even know they are learning and using problem-solving skills. It also gives teachers peace of mind to know students are engaged in a learning activity, and not just bouncing off the walls.
This digital escape is paperless and requires NO PREP! All you do is assign the link to your students and they are immediately engaged in their learning.
How does it work?
There is a combination of escape rooms in this bundle. Some involve informational reading and videos, but they all involve PUZZLES!
These digital escapes can also be used with groups of students. Some of the benefits of kids using these in teams are:
- Develops teamwork and collaboration
- Builds critical thinking skills
- Promotes problem-solving skills
- Promotes communication
- Paperless and No Prep
- Reinforces concepts
- Engaging and fun!
Included in this download
- Back to School Teamwork
- Back to School Character Traits
- Back to School Ice Cream Social
- St. Patrick's Day-Grammar Review
- Holidays Around the World
- Back to School-Character Traits
- Black History-Civil Rights Leaders
- Earth Day
- Stan the Snowman-Winter Fun Puzzles
- Chinese New Year
- Groundhog Day
- Cinco de Mayo
- April Fool's Day
- Memorial Day
- teacher guides with directions for each digital escape room
- a link to each escape room.
- an embed code for each escape room
- answer keys for all of the activities and lock codes in each escape room
- QR codes for each escape room
- digital and printable recording sheets to keep track of clues
- great for e-learning; just send the links through your learning management system, or to parents' email and they're off to solve the mystery from home! Parents can download the PDF worksheet for students to take notes if desired.
Digital Escape Room Tip for Teachers:
Check your school's website filter before beginning the escape rooms. You will need access to:
- Google Forms
Before purchasing, please check to make sure you will be able to use these sites. Please play the escape room and check to be sure your student devices will work with the websites listed above.
- Access to Computers, Laptops, Chromebooks, or mobile devices
- Access to Google Forms™
- Students will need free Google accounts
See what others are saying about digital escape rooms.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Traci Blazosky said about Genre Escape:
My kiddos loved this! Anytime they hear the word "escape" they get excited. This was very engaging and a great way to review a skill.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Karen Grierson said about BTS Character Ed Digital Escape:
I already have this Escape Room in my plans for the first week of school! What a wonderful topic for an escape room - character ed! Every student could use the reminder and what better way to establish team work than an activity like this one!!! We will definitely have to tackle it as a whole group but it will be the perfect way to get classroom discussion going! Thank you!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Linette L. said:
This was one of the first activities we did once we returned to in-person schooling. My students loved it! It was challenging for them, though as we did more escape rooms, they became better at solving the puzzles.