Summer Digital Escape Room Breaking Into Summer
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Breaking Into Summer is a digital escape room loaded with puzzles for students to celebrate heading into summer in an engaging, and interactive way. Students must solve 6 summer clues to unlock the codes that will help them 'break into summer'. Can they crack the code?
Students love solving the different digital clues to unlock the codes! Teachers love the NO prep assignment for students
How does it work? Students start with the scenario and follow the directions given in the underlined letters. Students click the start button for the first lock and the first clue. There are six clues and locks in all. Check out the video preview!
- Teacher Guide of directions on how to use the resource with tips for how to introduce a digital escape room
- 2 different links to I Love Summer - Breaking Into Summer escape room (if your school district has blocked one of the sites, the other should work.)
- Answer Keys for all of the activities and lock codes
- QR Codes (for accessing the site with mobile devices using a QR code reader app)
- Recording sheet to keep track of clues if needed
- Great for e-learning, just send the links to parents' email and they're off to solve the mystery from home! Parents can download the PDF worksheet for students to take notes if desired.
- solve a maze and use the letters for a code word
- find the hidden words for a code word
- solve a jigsaw puzzle for a secret number code
- unscramble a word and total the Scrabble tiles for a word + number code
- play the memory game for a scrambled sentence code
- watch the blinking lights for a sentence code
Click here for a sample escape room so you can make sure you can use escape rooms with your kids.
This escape room should take your students approximately 30-45 minutes to complete, depending on student ability levels. A time limit may be given, but this can cause stress so determine what is best for your class. Some of the benefits of kids using these in teams are:
- Develops teamwork and collaboration
- Builds critical thinking skills
- Promotes problem-solving skills
- Promotes communication
- Paperless and No Prep
- Reinforces concepts
- Engaging and fun!
Digital Escape Room Tip for Teachers:
Check your school's website filter before beginning the escape room. Try this Honey Bee Escape to check the student computers.
You will need access to:
- Thinglink or genial.ly
- Google Forms
See what others are saying.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"So many great activities that are different from other digital escape rooms! I will definitely use this on the last days of the upcoming school year. My students will probably need some support but it will be fun to see which activities they can tackle without my help! Thanks for another fantastic escape room!" - Karen G.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"As an ESY Distance Learning educator and previously a 3rd Grade Special Ed inclusion teacher (next year unknown), I need resources that would both work with my diverse group and be engaging. Students will be able to work independently and with the group throughout the use of this resource. They can be focused and on task." - Cindy C.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"My students loved working through the challenges to escape. It was a great last week of school activity for the students." - Ginger H.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"I used this with my virtual third graders as something fun to do at the end of the year. They struggled with getting started but once they got past the first puzzle, they had a blast! Those that did not finish were even willing to stay after school to complete it!" - Michelle B.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"Was a blast to use this on our last day of school!" - Crafty Creations
Thanks for stopping by!