April Fool's Day Mini Digital Escape: Idioms, Riddles, Puzzles, and Games
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This April Fool's Day Mini Escape game is a one-lock escape room that introduces your students to the holiday of April Fool's Day in a fun and engaging way. This fully interactive game to celebrate April Fool's Day has students watch a short video about the history of April Fool's Day, read riddles, play a word search, learn about idioms, and solve questions to decode the password.
The benefits of this mini-version of April Fool's Day are that it is perfect for introducing students to the concept of escape rooms. This escape will be perfect for a 30-40 minute class period, leaving time for students to open computers, link, and have some fun on this special holiday.
- Assign with one link!
- Works seamlessly with Chromebooks
- NO GOOGLE!
- Great for introducing students to holidays
- A great introduction to playing digital escape rooms
- A completion phrase is provided to students as proof they completed the escape.
- Step-by-step teacher instructions with the answer key are provided
Digital Escape Room Tip for Teachers:
Included in this resource:
- Teacher guide on how to use the resource
- The link and embed code to the digital game
- A worksheet you can have the students do for fun
- The worksheet is available to be completed as an Easel activity on TpT
Check out some of my other one-lock informational Mini-Escapes:
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Rosa Parks
- Frederick Douglass
- Harriet Tubman
- Chinese New Year
- Groundhog Day
- Ruby Bridges
- Point of View with Fairy Tales
- History of Earth Day
- April Fool's Day
- Math Battle 3rd Grade - 4th Grade - 5th Grade
- Find the Imposter 2nd Grade - 3rd Grade - 4th Grade - 5th Grade
And, if you would like to try one of my larger Escapes:
- St. Patrick's Day-Grammar Review
- Immigration at Ellis Island
- Holidays Around the World
- Back to School
- Black History-Civil Rights Leaders
- Earth Day
- The Oregon Trail
- Field Day-Grammar Review
- Edward Tulane
- Honey Bees FREE
- Stan the Snowman-Winter Fun Puzzles
Be sure to check out the video preview to see what's included.
Thanks for stopping by!