Back to School Team Building Logic Game Digital Escape Room for Upper Elementary
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Ahhh... that awkward first week of school! The kids are nervous about their new teacher and the kids in the class. You are nervous about your new students and how they will get along. Pull out this easy-to-use, fun, and engaging activity to save the day! You will have the kids bubbling with excitement and ready to start the new year!
Why students will love it:
Kids will love it because it offers an opportunity to connect with other students, in a fun and creative way right off the bat! The pressure to make conversation is out the window and they can just relax and have fun solving logic puzzles together.
Why teachers will love it:
Most importantly, it sets the stage for a great classroom environment and lets you get to know the students in an informal setting. It will also give you insight into leadership skills, personalities, and perseverance.
This digital escape is paperless and requires NO PREP! All you do is assign the link to your students and they are immediately engaged in their learning.
Check out the preview and video to see more about this engaging activity.
How does it work?
Students begin in an escape room and click the start. They will see a presentation with instructions. They will be instructed to open the lock codes page to enter the codes. Then students will click on the number 1 to begin the escape.
This escape room will probably take students about 45-60 minutes to complete, depending on student ability levels. Another way to complete the escape is to have students do one section at a time, keep track of the codes, and enter them at the end of the week. A time limit may be given, but this can cause stress so determine what is best for your class. Some of the benefits of kids using these in teams are:
- Develops teamwork and collaboration
- Builds critical thinking skills
- Promotes problem-solving skills
- Promotes communication
- Paperless and No Prep
- Reinforces concepts
- Engaging and fun!
Included in this download
- Teacher Guide of directions on how to use the resource with tips for how to introduce a digital escape room
- a link to the escape room.
- an embed code for the escape room
- Answer Keys for all of the activities and lock codes
- QR Code (for accessing the site with mobile devices using a QR code reader app)
- Digital and printable recording sheet to keep track of clues
- Great for e-learning; just send the links through your learning management system, or to parents' email and they're off to solve the mystery from home! Parents can download the PDF worksheet for students to take notes if desired.
Digital Escape Room Tip for Teachers:
Check your school's website filter before beginning the escape room. You will need access to:
- Google Forms
Before purchasing, please check to make sure you will be able to use these sites. Please play the escape room and check to be sure your student devices will work with the websites listed above.
- Access to Computers, Laptops, Chromebooks, or mobile devices
- Access to Google Forms™
- Students will need free Google accounts
Be sure to check out the preview and video to see what's included.
See what others are saying about digital escape rooms.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Traci Blazosky said about Genre Escape:
My kiddos loved this! Anytime they hear the word "escape" they get excited. This was very engaging and a great way to review a skill.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Karen Grierson said about BTS Character Ed Digital Escape:
I already have this Escape Room in my plans for the first week of school! What a wonderful topic for an escape room - character ed! Every student could use the reminder and what better way to establish team work than an activity like this one!!! We will definitely have to tackle it as a whole group but it will be the perfect way to get classroom discussion going! Thank you!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Linette L. said:
This was one of the first activities we did once we returned to in-person schooling. My students loved it! It was challenging for them, though as we did more escape rooms, they became better at solving the puzzles.
- St. Patrick's Day-Grammar Review
- Immigration at Ellis Island
- Holidays Around the World
- Back to School-Character Traits
- Black History-Civil Rights Leaders
- Earth Day
- The Oregon Trail
- Field Day-Grammar Review
- Edward Tulane
- Honey Bees FREE
- Stan the Snowman-Winter Fun Puzzles
- BTS Teamwork
One-lock informational Mini-Escapes:
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Rosa Parks
- Frederick Douglass
- Harriet Tubman
- Chinese New Year
- Groundhog Day
- Ruby Bridges
- Point of View with Fairy Tales
- History of Earth Day
- Importance of Trees and Plants - Earth Day
- The Life Cycle of a Chicken
- The Life Cycle of a Butterfly
- Cinco de Mayo
- Math Battle 3rd Grade - 4th Grade - 5th Grade
- Find the Imposter 2nd Grade - 3rd Grade - 4th Grade - 5th Grade