Black History Biographies Mini Escape Bundle Interactive Learning Upper Grades
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Learning about prominent people from history is an important skill. These mini-escapes are a great way to help students learn about many different people in an engaging and fun way. They will read a short biography, fun facts, quotes, and watch a video about the person, then solve the quiz/puzzle to escape!
This bundle includes interactive escape games for:
These escapes are great for learning centers, and because there are 5 included, there is one for each day of the week. You can have students working on a different biography each day.
EACH BIOGRAPHY ESCAPE includes:
- teacher Guide on how to use the resource
- the link to the digital game
- a worksheet you can have the students fill out with the answers to the puzzle/quiz
- a notes sheet with the answers to the escape room questions and completion phrase
- an EASEL version of the 2 worksheets above so work can be turned in digitally
You will love using these with your class because you only need to assign the link and the kids are ready to go!
See what others are saying about these mini-escapes!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Charging 4th said: "I used this with my class online because our class got shut down from too many Covid cases. The kids were still able to solve on their own and give me the quote at the end of the escape. This was very easy to follow and I will definitely come back for more. I loved the way it was set up. Some other escape rooms I have purchased from other people make it complicated to finish. This one was self-explanatory! Thank you again! I used this with 4th graders."
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Dory R. said: "This was an amazing resource! My students and I liked the articles, real-life pictures, and engaging escape room activity. They definitely want me to include more activities like this in our classroom."
Check out some of my other one-lock informational Mini-Escapes:
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Rosa Parks
- Frederick Douglass
- Harriet Tubman
- Chinese New Year
- Groundhog Day
- Ruby Bridges
- Point of View with Fairy Tales
- History of Earth Day
- Importance of Trees and Plants - Earth Day
- The Life Cycle of a Chicken
- The Life Cycle of a Butterfly
- Cinco de Mayo
- Math Battle 3rd Grade - 4th Grade - 5th Grade
- Find the Imposter 2nd Grade - 3rd Grade - 4th Grade - 5th Grade
And, if you would like to try one of my larger Escapes:
- St. Patrick's Day-Grammar Review
- Immigration at Ellis Island
- Holidays Around the World
- Back to School
- Black History-Civil Rights Leaders
- Earth Day
- The Oregon Trail
- Field Day-Grammar Review
- Edward Tulane
- Honey Bees FREE
- Stan the Snowman-Winter Fun Puzzles