Cinco de Mayo Mini Digital Escape: Reading Comprehension
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This Cinco de Mayo Mini Escape game introduces your students to the holiday of in a fun and engaging way. This Escape Room has only ONE lock! This fully interactive reading comprehension activity teaches students about Cinco de Mayo. Students read about the history, watch a short video, and complete a puzzle/quiz to decode the password and help the Chihuahua win the race and solve the escape. There is also a word search for those early finishers, just for fun.
The benefits of this mini-version escape room are that it is perfect for introducing students to the concept of escape rooms. This escape will be perfect for a 30-40 minute class period, leaving time for students to open computers, link, and have some fun on this special holiday.
- Assign with one link!
- Works seamlessly with Chromebooks
- NO GOOGLE!
- Great for introducing students to holidays
- A great introduction to playing digital escape rooms
- A completion phrase is provided to students as proof they completed the escape.
- Step-by-step teacher instructions with the answer key are provided
Digital Escape Room Tip for Teachers:
Included in this resource:
- Teacher guide on how to use the resource
- The link and embed code to the digital game
- A worksheet you can have the students do to record answers
- A word search worksheet
- The worksheets are available to be completed as an Easel activity on TpT
See what other teachers like you are saying:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I got COVID and had to go on maternity leave early. This pack saved me! It was so easy to email to my sub and it was great for her. I felt good that it was easy for a sub to use and rigorous enough for my students. -Courtney H.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ My students had so much fun completing this mini escape room in class today. All of my students finished within 30 minutes and my higher-level students were finishing around 15-20 minutes.
Check out some of my other one-lock informational Mini-Escapes:
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Rosa Parks
- Frederick Douglass
- Harriet Tubman
- Chinese New Year
- Groundhog Day
- Ruby Bridges
- Point of View with Fairy Tales
- History of Earth Day
- Importance of Trees and Plants - Earth Day
- The Life Cycle of a Chicken
- The Life Cycle of a Butterfly
- Cinco de Mayo
- Memorial Day
- Math Battle 3rd Grade - 4th Grade - 5th Grade
- Find the Imposter 2nd Grade - 3rd Grade - 4th Grade - 5th Grade
And, if you would like to try one of my larger Escapes:
- St. Patrick's Day-Grammar Review
- Immigration at Ellis Island
- Holidays Around the World
- Back to School
- Black History-Civil Rights Leaders
- Earth Day
- The Oregon Trail
- Field Day-Grammar Review
- Edward Tulane
- Honey Bees FREE
- Stan the Snowman-Winter Fun Puzzles
Be sure to check out the video preview to see what's included.
Thanks for stopping by!