Countries Around the World: Let's Go to Mexico: An Intro - Digital Learning
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Let's Go to Mexico digital learning activity is a great way to introduce your students to the country of Mexico. This fully interactive informational activity uses text with audio that reads the words if needed, short video slideshows of the written text, videos, audio clips of the language, a game, and a quiz. The topics covered are:
- Where is Mexico?
- Notable places in Mexico
- Cultural traditions of Mexico
- Some of the holidays in Mexico
- Audio clips of common phrases in Mexico
- A short video about Chinchen Itza
- A 10-question quiz about items learned in the activity
- A memory game using words and pictures of items in Mexico
The benefits of this digital activity are that it is perfect are:
- Assign with one link!
- Works seamlessly with Chromebooks
- NO GOOGLE!
- Great for introducing students to various countries
- Students demonstrate their knowledge through the content-related quiz
- Step-by-step teacher instructions
Digital Escape Room Tip for Teachers:
CLICK HERE to test that Genial.ly works on your student computers!
Included in this resource:
- teacher Guide on how to use the resource
- the link and embed code to the digital game
Be sure to check out the video preview to see what's included.
If you would like an activity to go along with this unit, you may want to check out a mini digital escape room for Cinco de Mayo.
Thanks for stopping by!
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.