Fairy Tale Digital Escape for Point of View - Jack and the Beanstalk
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This Fairy Tale Mini Escape game featuring Jack and the Beanstalk is a one-lock escape room that gives students the opportunity to recognize varying points of view. This fully interactive game allows students to read or listen to one version of this fairy tale and watch a video from the giant's point of view to compare the two. Students will then play a game (quiz) to solve the clue and win the escape!
The benefits of this mini-version are that it is perfect for introducing students to the concept of escape rooms. This escape will be perfect for a 35-45 minute class period, leaving time for students to open computers, link, and learn about varying points of view through the use of a common fairy tale.
- Assign with one link!
- Works seamlessly with Chromebooks
- NO GOOGLE!
- Great for introducing students to fairy tales
- A great introduction to playing digital escape rooms
- Students demonstrate their knowledge through the content-related interactive puzzle about the person from history.
- A completion phrase is provided to students as proof they completed the escape.
- Step-by-step teacher instructions with the answer key are provided
Digital Escape Room Tip for Teachers:
Included in this resource:
- teacher Guide on how to use the resource
- a link to a video about the history of fairy tales
- a link to a video about the elements of a fairy tale
- a link and embed code to the digital activity
- a worksheet you can have the students fill out with the answers to the puzzle/quiz
- an EASEL version of the worksheet above so work can be turned in digitally
Be sure to check out the video preview to see what's included.
Check out some of my other one-lock informational Mini-Escapes:
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Rosa Parks
- Frederick Douglass
- Harriet Tubman
- Chinese New Year
- Groundhog Day
- Ruby Bridges
- Point of View with Fairy Tales
- History of Earth Day
- Math Battle 3rd Grade - 4th Grade - 5th Grade
- Find the Imposter 2nd Grade - 3rd Grade - 4th Grade - 5th Grade
And, if you would like to try one of my larger Escapes:
- St. Patrick's Day-Grammar Review
- Immigration at Ellis Island
- Holidays Around the World
- Back to School
- Black History-Civil Rights Leaders
- Earth Day
- The Oregon Trail
- Field Day-Grammar Review
- Edward Tulane
- Honey Bees FREE
- Stan the Snowman-Winter Fun Puzzles
Thanks for stopping by!