Frederick Douglass Biography Mini Digital Escape - Black History
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This Frederick Douglass Mini Escape game is a one-lock escape room that introduces your students to this leader of the civil rights movement in a fun and engaging way. This fully interactive biography game has students read an animated biography, watch a short video, read some famous quotes, read some fun facts, and then play a game (quiz) to solve the clue and win the escape!
The benefits of this mini-version are that it is perfect for introducing students to the concept of escape rooms. This escape will be perfect for a 35-45 minute class period, leaving time for students to open computers, link, and learn about a person from history.
- Assign with one link!
- Works seamlessly with Chromebooks
- NO GOOGLE!
- Great for introducing students to famous people from history
- A great introduction to playing digital escape rooms
- Students demonstrate their knowledge through the content-related interactive puzzle about the person from history.
- A completion phrase is provided to students as proof they completed the escape.
- Step-by-step teacher instructions with the answer key are provided
Digital Escape Room Tip for Teachers:
Included in this resource:
- teacher Guide on how to use the resource
- the link to the digital game
- a worksheet you can have the students fill out with the answers to the puzzle/quiz
- a notes sheet with the answers to the escape room questions and completion phrase
Thanks for stopping by!