Groundhog Day Mini Digital Escape Reading Comprehension
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This Groundhog Day Mini Escape game is a one-lock escape room that introduces your students to the holiday in a fun and engaging way. This fully interactive informational game has students read animated text, watch 2 short videos, read fun facts about groundhogs, and then play a game (quiz) to solve the clue and win the escape!
The benefits of this mini-version are that it is perfect for introducing students to the concept of escape rooms. This escape will be perfect for a 35-45 minute class period, leaving time for students to open computers, link, and learn about this special holiday
- Assign with one link!
- Works seamlessly with Chromebooks
- NO GOOGLE!
- Great for introducing students to holidays
- A great introduction to playing digital escape rooms
- Students demonstrate their knowledge through the content-related interactive puzzle about the holiday
- A completion phrase is provided to students as proof they completed the escape.
- Step-by-step teacher instructions with the answer key are provided
Digital Escape Room Tip for Teachers:
Included in this resource:
- teacher Guide on how to use the resource
- the link to the digital game
- a worksheet you can have the students fill out with the answers to the puzzle/quiz
- the worksheet is available to be completed as an Easel activity on TpT
Check out some of my other one-lock informational Mini-Escapes:
Be sure to check out the video preview to see what's included.
Thanks for stopping by!