Rosa Parks Biography Mini Digital Escape - Black History
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This Rosa Parks Mini Escape game is a one-lock escape room that introduces your students to this leader of the civil rights movement in a fun and engaging way. This fully interactive biography game has students read an animated biography, watch a short video, read some famous quotes, read some fun facts, and then play a game (quiz) to solve the clue and win the escape!
The benefits of this mini-version are that it is perfect for introducing students to the concept of escape rooms. This escape will be perfect for a 35-45 minute class period, leaving time for students to open computers, link, and learn about a person from history.
- Assign with one link!
- Works seamlessly with Chromebooks
- NO GOOGLE!
- Great for introducing students to famous people from history
- A great introduction to playing digital escape rooms
- Students demonstrate their knowledge through the content-related interactive puzzle about the person from history.
- A completion phrase is provided to students as proof they completed the escape.
- Step-by-step teacher instructions with the answer key are provided
Digital Escape Room Tip for Teachers:
Included in this resource:
- teacher Guide on how to use the resource
- the link to the digital game
- a worksheet you can have the students fill out with the answers to the puzzle/quiz
- a notes sheet with the answers to the escape room questions and completion phrase
Be sure to check out the video preview to see what's included.
Check out some of my other one-lock informational Mini-Escapes:
Thanks for stopping by!