Interjections Mini Digital Escape for Grammar - ELA Resource - Test Prep
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This Interjections Mini Escape game introduces your students to interjections in a fun and engaging way. This Escape Room has only ONE lock! This fully interactive activity teaches students a little about interjections. Students read the dialogue of a penguin and some children to learn about interjections, watch a short video, and complete a puzzle/quiz to decode the password and solve the escape. There is also a whack-a-mole game to reinforce interjections for those early finishers or just for fun.
The benefits of this mini-version escape room are that it is perfect for introducing students to the concept of escape rooms. This escape will be perfect for a 20-30 minute class period, allowing students to open computers, link, and have fun learning about interjections.
- Assign with one link!
- Works seamlessly with Chromebooks
- NO GOOGLE!
- Great for introducing students to new skills or reviewing past skills
- A great introduction to playing digital escape rooms
- A completion phrase is provided to students as proof they completed the escape.
- Step-by-step teacher instructions with the answer key are provided
Digital Escape Room Tip for Teachers:
CLICK HERE to test that Genial.ly works on your student computers!
Included in this resource:
- Teacher guide on how to use the resource
- The link and embed code to the digital game
- A worksheet you can have the students do to record answers
- The worksheet is available to be completed as an Easel activity on TpT
Check out some of my other one-lock informational Mini-Escapes:
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Rosa Parks
- Frederick Douglass
- Harriet Tubman
- Chinese New Year
- Groundhog Day
- Ruby Bridges
- Point of View with Fairy Tales
- History of Earth Day
- Importance of Trees and Plants - Earth Day
- The Life Cycle of a Chicken
- The Life Cycle of a Butterfly
- Cinco de Mayo
- Memorial Day
- Math Battle 3rd Grade - 4th Grade - 5th Grade
- Find the Imposter 2nd Grade - 3rd Grade - 4th Grade - 5th Grade
And, if you would like to try one of my larger Escapes:
- St. Patrick's Day-Grammar Review
- Immigration at Ellis Island
- Holidays Around the World
- Back to School
- Black History-Civil Rights Leaders
- Earth Day
- The Oregon Trail
- Field Day-Grammar Review
- Edward Tulane
- Honey Bees FREE
- Stan the Snowman-Winter Fun Puzzles
Be sure to check out the video preview to see what's included.
Thanks for stopping by!
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.