Creative Narrative Writing Activity for Fall & Halloween Using the 5 Senses
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This creative narrative writing activity is a fun and engaging way for students to use their 5 senses to write about their experiences in a descriptive way. A great way to get them started is by reading a picture book and talking about the 5 senses as you go along.
What's inside: (See Preview File)
- teacher sample lesson plan
- 5 senses organizer to brainstorm ideas
- 2 writing pages with a fall border
- 2 writing pages with a Halloween border
- a blank writing page with no border
- a page of clipart pictures to help students with ideas for their writing
This activity is a fun way to reinforce language and writing skills.
Thanks so much!