Nate the Great Bubbleheads and Character Traits Activity
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Fun and engaging, these Nate the Great Bubbleheads are made for young readers and help them learn about and identify character traits in themselves and in characters from a book. Students will learn that character traits can be a person or character’s FEELINGS, ACTIONS, WORDS, or THOUGHTS. They will then use a character trait dictionary to describe themselves.
- Once students understand character traits, they will choose ANY book to read on their own or with a partner.
- After reading the book, students will choose a character to describe and use to create a Bubblehead.
What's inside: (See Preview File & Video!)
- Teacher instruction sheet - sample lesson plan
- 2 Character trait informational posters
- Character trait dictionary with 108 character traits with definitions
- 3 Bubblehead characters - Henry, Mudge, & Annie
- Bubblehead background page
- Instructions to help with the construction of the Bubbleheads
Ways to use in the classroom:
- As an introduction to character traits
- To support other skills such as close reading, writing, following directions and coloring/cutting.
Thanks so much!