5th Grade Mini Digital Escape Room - 4 operations with Decimals & Fractions
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This digital, interactive MINI escape room is a fun way to practice math computation for the 4 operations: addition, multiplication, subtraction, and division. It also involves the use of decimals and fractions. This activity is SELF-CORRECTING, NO PREP, and completely PAPERLESS. Just share the genial.ly link with your students on your digital learning management system and watch the excitement begin! This digital math game will take your students approximately 30 minutes to complete, depending on student ability levels. Some of the benefits of digital math activities are:
- Builds critical thinking skills
- Promotes problem-solving skills
- Paperless and No Prep
- Reinforces grade level math concepts
- Engaging and fun!
Included in this resource:
- teacher Guide on how to use the resource
- the link to the digital game
- Access to Computers, Laptops, Chromebooks or mobile devices
- Access to viewing https://www.genial.ly/
Be sure to check out the video preview to see what's included.
Thanks for stopping by!