Black History Biography Puzzles Bundle - Guess Who? History Mysteries
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This pack is a fun way for kids to learn about people from history. Students solve puzzles to collect clues, then they write the clues on the biography to learn more about the mystery person. They use those clues to help them solve the mystery. They can even use books or the internet to help them out.
Ways to use in your class:
- have students work with a partner or small group
- use all 4 packets with groups of kids in your class, giving each group a different person
- use a different packet each week for a fun activity throughout black history month
The mysteries included in this bundle are about:
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Rosa Parks
- Harriet Tubman
- Frederick Douglass
Included in each packet in the bundle:
- 16 puzzles with clues to solve the biography history mystery
- 2 pages of a biography to record the clues
- a coloring page to celebrate the success of solving the mystery
- answers to all the puzzles and recording sheet
Be sure to check out the previews of the individual items to see what's included and try out a page for yourself.
Thanks for stopping by!
Follow me on Instagram! I'd love for you to share pics of your kids in action!