Book Clubs Organize and Run Book Clubs
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Books clubs are a fun way for kids to get a deeper understanding of a book and learn to have a discussion with other readers. The lesson plan will help you get started and a planning sheet for the students will help students stay focused and engaged.
Included in this pack is:
- Lesson plan on how to get the book clubs set up and running.
- The planning sheet that the kids use to help guide them through an INDEPENDENTLY run book club meeting.
- A page to record thick questions that will be asked at the next book club meeting.
- Thick question cards.
- Make it yourself Book Club Rule Booklet with directions on how to make the booklets with your kids...or have a parent help you make them! These can also be cut apart and made into flip booklets.
- Cards with questions to ask yourself before, during, and after reading.
- Self-Evaluation page for kids to reflect on their book club experience.
- Teacher Grading Rubric
I hope you are able to have some rockin' book clubs...I did!
Be sure to watch the video to see my kids in action! It's pretty impressive if I do say so myself!