Chinese New Year Mini Digital Escape Reading Comprehension
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This Chinese New Year Mini Escape game is a one-lock escape room that introduces your students to the holiday in a fun and engaging way. This fully interactive informational game has students read animated text, watch 2 short videos, read some interesting information about what animal they were born under in the Chinese zodiac, and then play a game (quiz) to solve the clue and win the escape!
The benefits of this mini-version are that it is perfect for introducing students to the concept of escape rooms. This escape will be perfect for a 35-45 minute class period, leaving time for students to open computers, link, and learn about this special holiday
- Assign with one link!
- Works seamlessly with Chromebooks
- NO GOOGLE!
- Great for introducing students to holidays from other cultures
- A great introduction to playing digital escape rooms
- Students demonstrate their knowledge through the content-related interactive puzzle about the holiday
- A completion phrase is provided to students as proof they completed the escape.
- Step-by-step teacher instructions with the answer key are provided
Digital Escape Room Tip for Teachers:
Included in this resource:
- teacher Guide on how to use the resource
- the link to the digital game
- a worksheet you can have the students fill out with the answers to the puzzle/quiz
- the worksheet is available to be completed as an Easel activity on TpT
Be sure to check out the video preview to see what's included.
Check out some of my other one-lock informational Mini-Escapes:
Thanks for stopping by!