Countries Around the World: Let's Go to Mexico: An Intro - Digital Learning
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Let's Go to Mexico digital learning activity is a great way to introduce your students to the country of Mexico. This fully interactive informational activity uses text with audio that reads the words if needed, short video slideshows of the written text, videos, audio clips of the language, a game, and a quiz. The topics covered are:
- Where is Mexico?
- Notable places in Mexico
- Cultural traditions of Mexico
- Some of the holidays in Mexico
- Audio clips of common phrases in Mexico
- A short video about Chinchen Itza
- A 10-question quiz about items learned in the activity
- A memory game using words and pictures of items in Mexico
The benefits of this digital activity are that it is perfect are:
- Assign with one link!
- Works seamlessly with Chromebooks
- NO GOOGLE!
- Great for introducing students to various countries
- Students demonstrate their knowledge through the content-related quiz
- Step-by-step teacher instructions
Digital Escape Room Tip for Teachers:
Included in this resource:
- teacher Guide on how to use the resource
- the link and embed code to the digital game
Be sure to check out the video preview to see what's included.
If you would like an activity to go along with this unit, you may want to check out a mini digital escape room for Cinco de Mayo.
If you like this activity, you might also like digital escape rooms.
Mini Digital Escapes
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Rosa Parks
- Frederick Douglass
- Harriet Tubman
- Chinese New Year
- Groundhog Day
- Ruby Bridges
- Point of View with Fairy Tales
- History of Earth Day
- Importance of Trees and Plants - Earth Day
- The Life Cycle of a Chicken
- The Life Cycle of a Butterfly
- Cinco de Mayo
- Math Battle 3rd Grade - 4th Grade - 5th Grade
- Find the Imposter 2nd Grade - 3rd Grade - 4th Grade - 5th Grade
And, if you would like to try one of my larger Escapes:
- St. Patrick's Day-Grammar Review
- Immigration at Ellis Island
- Holidays Around the World
- Back to School
- Black History-Civil Rights Leaders
- Earth Day
- The Oregon Trail
- Field Day-Grammar Review
- Edward Tulane
- Honey Bees FREE
- Stan the Snowman-Winter Fun Puzzles
Thanks for stopping by!