Creative Narrative Writing Activity for Fall & Halloween Using the 5 Senses
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This creative narrative writing activity is a fun and engaging way for students to use their 5 senses to write about their experiences in a descriptive way. A great way to get them started is by reading a picture book and talking about the 5 senses as you go along.
What's inside: (See Preview File)
- teacher sample lesson plan
- 5 senses organizer to brainstorm ideas
- 2 writing pages with a fall border
- 2 writing pages with a Halloween border
- a blank writing page with no border
- a page of clipart pictures to help students with ideas for their writing
This activity is a fun way to reinforce language and writing skills.
Thanks so much!
Sign up for my newsletter and receive a FREE reference dictionary for your kids! Follow me on Pinterest!
Follow me on Instagram! I'd love for you to share pics of your kids in action! Follow me on FaceBook!
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.