Creative Narrative Writing Activity for Thanksgiving - Family Food Traditions
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This creative narrative writing activity is a fun and engaging way for students to think about the different traditions surrounding food in their home and how they may be different from others. Students will write a recipe for one of their favorite foods they eat around Thanksgiving and use their 5 senses and memories to write about their traditions in a descriptive way. A great way to get them started is by reading a picture book and discussing traditions as you go along.
What's inside: (See Preview File)
- teacher sample lesson plan
- recipe page
- 5 + 1 senses organizer to brainstorm ideas about family food traditions
- 6 writing pages with borders
- a blank writing page with no border
- a page of clipart pictures to help students with ideas for their writing
This activity is a fun way to reinforce language and writing skills.
Thanks so much!