Halloween Mini-Digital Escape-Antonyms/Synonyms/Homophones/Homonyms/Fact/Opinion
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Kids love anything that seems like a game. This fully interactive Halloween ELA activity reinforces skills in a fun and engaging way. Students are refreshed about the meanings of antonyms, synonyms, homophones, homonyms, and fact and opinion and then have to answer questions about using these skills. The students are going trick or treating on Halloween to collect candy and then answer questions along the way to win this one-lock escape.
Why students love it...
- They get to play a game.
- It's fully interactive and digital.
- It's easy to read, watch, and learn about something they are interested in.
Why teachers love it...
- When students are interested, they are engaged.
- When students are engaged, they learn and it makes your job easier.
- There is no prep and no copies needed. Just share the link and go!
The benefits of this mini-version escape room are that it is perfect for introducing students to the concept of escape rooms. This escape will be perfect for a 30-40 minute class period, allowing students to open computers, link, and have fun learning and practicing comprehension skills.
- Assign with one link!
- Works seamlessly with Chromebooks
- NO GOOGLE!
- Great for introducing students to holidays
- A great introduction to playing digital escape rooms
- A completion phrase is provided to students as proof they completed the escape.
- Step-by-step teacher instructions with the answer key are provided
Digital Escape Room Tip for Teachers:
Included in this resource:
- Teacher guide on how to use the resource
- The link and embed code to the digital game
See what other teachers like you are saying about similar mini-escapes:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I got COVID and had to go on maternity leave early. This pack saved me! It was so easy to email to my sub and it was great for her. I felt good that it was easy for a sub to use and rigorous enough for my students. -Courtney H.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ My students had so much fun completing this mini escape room in class today. All of my students finished within 30 minutes and my higher-level students were finishing around 15-20 minutes.
Check out some of my other one-lock informational Mini-Escapes:
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Rosa Parks
- Frederick Douglass
- Harriet Tubman
- Chinese New Year
- Groundhog Day
- Ruby Bridges
- History of Earth Day
- Importance of Trees and Plants - Earth Day
- The Life Cycle of a Chicken
- The Life Cycle of a Butterfly
- April Fool's Day
- Cinco de Mayo
- Memorial Day
- Fairy Tales-Point of View
- Moon and Phases
- Math Battle 3rd Grade - 4th Grade - 5th Grade
- Find the Imposter 2nd Grade - 3rd Grade - 4th Grade - 5th Grade
And, if you would like to try one of my larger Escapes:
- St. Patrick's Day-Grammar Review
- Field Day-Grammar Review
- Immigration at Ellis Island
- Holidays Around the World
- Back to School-Character Traits
- Free Back to School Social
- Back to School-Teamwork
- Black History-Civil Rights Leaders
- Earth Day
- The Oregon Trail
- Edward Tulane
- Honey Bees FREE
- Stan the Snowman-Winter Fun Puzzles
Be sure to check out the video preview to see what's included.
Thanks for stopping by!