Harriet Tubman Biography Mini Digital Escape - Learning About Black History
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This Harriet Tubman Interactive Learning Activity introduces your students to this great leader of the civil rights movement in a fun and engaging way. This fully interactive biography has students read (or listen to) an animated biography, watch a short video, read some famous quotes, read some fun facts, and then take a quiz to check for understanding.
This is a perfect activity for a 35-45 minute class period, leaving time for students to open computers, link, and learn about a person from history.
- Assign with one link!
- Works seamlessly with Chromebooks
- NO GOOGLE!
- Great for introducing students to famous people from history
- Students demonstrate their knowledge through the content-related interactive puzzle about a person from history.
- A completion phrase is provided as proof students completed the activity.
- Step-by-step teacher instructions with the answer key are provided
Tip for Teachers:
CLICK HERE to test on your student computers!
Included in this resource:
- teacher Guide on how to use the resource
- the link to the digital activity
- a worksheet you can have the students fill out with the answers to the puzzle/quiz
Be sure to check out the preview to see what's included.
Thanks for stopping by!
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.