History of Earth Day Mini Digital Escape Reading Comprehension w Puzzle Quiz
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This History of Earth Day Mini Digital Escape game is a one-lock escape room that introduces your students to the history of Earth Day in a fun and engaging way. This fully interactive informational game has students read animated text, watch 2 short videos, read fun facts, and then play a game (quiz) to solve the clue and win the escape!
The benefits of this mini-version are that it is perfect for introducing students to the concept of escape rooms. This escape will be perfect for a 35-45 minute class period, leaving time for students to open computers, link, and learn about this special holiday
- Assign with one link!
- Works seamlessly with Chromebooks
- NO GOOGLE!
- Great for introducing students to holidays from other cultures
- A great introduction to playing digital escape rooms
- Students demonstrate their knowledge through the content-related interactive puzzle about the history of Earth Day
- A completion phrase is provided to students as proof they completed the escape.
- Step-by-step teacher instructions with the answer key are provided
Digital Escape Room Tip for Teachers:
Included in this resource:
- teacher Guide on how to use the resource
- the link and embed code to the digital game
- a worksheet you can have the students fill out with the answers to the puzzle/quiz
See what others are saying about mini-escapes:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Charging 4th said: My students really love these mini escapes! We really enjoyed the Chunk video! Great find!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Dory R. said: This was an amazing resource! My students and I liked the videos, and engaging escape room activity. They definitely want me to include more activities like this in our classroom.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Charging 4th said: We used this in class to learn about the Chinese New Year. The kids loved it and it was the perfect amount of time. I would love to purchase some more!
Thanks for stopping by!