Inference Posters & Activities to Infer Meaning-Pictures & Short Stories
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This pack gives you a concrete way to teach inference skills to your students. The students look at an action picture and make inferences about what is happening in the picture. Then, they read the story that goes along with the picture, and make more inferences. Check out my kids using this activity on my blog .
Included in the pack are:
- 10 full sized posters with a picture to use for inferences
- 10 full sized posters with lines to allow students to write inferences
- 10 half sized posters with a picture and text for the kids to use to infer
- 10 half sized posters with lines and no text
- 10 inference worksheets that go along with the posters. They provide questions about the picture and story to give guidance while inferring.
- 4 pages of clue cards-total of 24 cards with inference clues
- 4 pages of picture cards-total of 24 cards-to match to the clue cards
- 1 page with pictures and examples of how I use these in my class
I hope these posters help you in your class! I know your kids will love them as much as mine do!