Memorial Day Mini Digital Escape: Reading Comprehension
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This Memorial Day Mini Escape game introduces your students to the holiday in a fun and engaging way. This Escape Room has only ONE lock! This fully interactive reading comprehension activity teaches students about Memorial Day. Students read about the history, watch a short video, and complete a puzzle/quiz to decode the password and solve the escape. There is also a word search for those early finishers, just for fun.
The benefits of this mini-version escape room are that it is perfect for introducing students to the concept of escape rooms. This escape will be perfect for a 30-40 minute class period, leaving time for students to open computers, link, and have some fun on this special holiday.
- Assign with one link!
- Works seamlessly with Chromebooks
- NO GOOGLE!
- Great for introducing students to holidays
- A great introduction to playing digital escape rooms
- A completion phrase is provided to students as proof they completed the escape.
- Step-by-step teacher instructions with the answer key are provided
Digital Escape Room Tip for Teachers:
Included in this resource:
- Teacher guide on how to use the resource
- The link and embed code to the digital game
- A worksheet you can have the students do to record answers
- A word search worksheet
Be sure to check out the video preview to see what's included.
Thanks for stopping by!