Memorial Day Mini Digital Escape: Reading Comprehension
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This Memorial Day Mini Escape game introduces your students to the holiday in a fun and engaging way. This Escape Room has only ONE lock! This fully interactive reading comprehension activity teaches students about Memorial Day. Students read about the history, watch a short video, and complete a puzzle/quiz to decode the password and solve the escape. There is also a word search for those early finishers, just for fun.
The benefits of this mini-version escape room are that it is perfect for introducing students to the concept of escape rooms. This escape will be perfect for a 30-40 minute class period, leaving time for students to open computers, link, and have some fun on this special holiday.
- Assign with one link!
- Works seamlessly with Chromebooks
- NO GOOGLE!
- Great for introducing students to holidays
- A great introduction to playing digital escape rooms
- A completion phrase is provided to students as proof they completed the escape.
- Step-by-step teacher instructions with the answer key are provided
Digital Escape Room Tip for Teachers:
CLICK HERE to test that Genial.ly works on your student computers!
Included in this resource:
- Teacher guide on how to use the resource
- The link and embed code to the digital game
- A worksheet you can have the students do to record answers
- A word search worksheet
Be sure to check out the video preview to see what's included.
Thanks for stopping by!
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.