Pronouns Digital Escape Room for Grammar - ELA Resource - Test Prep
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This pronoun escape room is an engaging way for kids to review and practice pronoun skills. This digital escape is paperless and requires NO PREP! All you do is assign the link to your students and they are immediately engaged in their learning. Escape rooms allow students to practice skills and use problem-solving to figure out puzzles to unlock the locks, all while learning about pronouns. Can they crack the code?
This escape room has skills for:
- Subject pronouns
- Object pronouns
- Possessive pronouns
- Reflexive pronouns
- Indefinite pronouns
Check out the preview and video to see what your kids will be learning!
How does it work?
Students begin in an escape room and click the start. They will see a presentation with instructions. They will be instructed to open the lock codes page to enter the codes. Then students will click on the number 1 to begin the escape. Each section has a short video to teach the kids something about pronouns, then there is a learning activity that will take them to the puzzle which will help them unlock the code. Clues include puzzles, codes, matching games, quizzes, and more!
This escape room will probably take students about 45-60 minutes to complete, depending on student ability levels. Another way to complete the escape is to have students do one section at a time, keep track of the codes, and enter them at the end of the week. A time limit may be given, but this can cause stress so determine what is best for your class. Some of the benefits of kids using these in teams are:
- Develops teamwork and collaboration
- Builds critical thinking skills
- Promotes problem-solving skills
- Promotes communication
- Paperless and No Prep
- Reinforces concepts
- Engaging and fun!
Included in this download
- Teacher Guide of directions on how to use the resource with tips for how to introduce a digital escape room
- a link to the escape room.
- an embed code for the escape room
- Answer Keys for all of the activities and lock codes
- QR Code (for accessing the site with mobile devices using a QR code reader app)
- Digital and printable recording sheet to keep track of clues
- Great for e-learning, just send the links through your learning management system, or to parents' email and they're off to solve the mystery from home! Parents can download the PDF worksheet for students to take notes if desired.
Digital Escape Room Tip for Teachers:
Check your school's website filter before beginning the escape room. You will need access to:
Before purchasing, please check to make sure you will be able to use these sites. Please play the escape room and check to be sure your student devices will work with the websites listed above.
This fun and engaging digital escape room is NO PREP and completely PAPERLESS. Just share the link with your students and watch the excitement begin!
- Access to Computers, Laptops, Chromebooks, or mobile devices
- Access to Google Forms™
- Students will need free Google accounts
Be sure to check out the preview and video to see what's included.
See what others are saying about digital escape rooms.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Growing and Learning with Mrs Nix said about Genre Escape:
This was one of the best resources I have ever purchased. My students LOVED this escape room. It was easy to assign and figure out how to use. The work was challenging enough to keep them engaged and working hard but still possible for them to figure out with some trial and error. This was a very fun way to review genres.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Karen Grierson said:
I was so happy to find another escape room that addressed parts of speech and was so very specific! My students are used to Math based activities like this. It is a nice change for them to work on ELA related skills and it helped them so much to focus on nouns only. They really need specific skill practice in as many different ways as possible! Thanks!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Casey P. said:
My students have really enjoyed applying their knowledge by completing escape rooms this year. This was a great addition to our Grammar curriculum. Thank you.
- St. Patrick's Day-Grammar Review
- Immigration at Ellis Island
- Holidays Around the World
- Back to School
- Black History-Civil Rights Leaders
- Earth Day
- The Oregon Trail
- Field Day-Grammar Review
- Edward Tulane
- Honey Bees FREE
- Stan the Snowman-Winter Fun Puzzles
One-lock informational Mini-Escapes:
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Rosa Parks
- Frederick Douglass
- Harriet Tubman
- Chinese New Year
- Groundhog Day
- Ruby Bridges
- Point of View with Fairy Tales
- History of Earth Day
- Importance of Trees and Plants - Earth Day
- The Life Cycle of a Chicken
- The Life Cycle of a Butterfly
- Cinco de Mayo
- Math Battle 3rd Grade - 4th Grade - 5th Grade
- Find the Imposter 2nd Grade - 3rd Grade - 4th Grade - 5th Grade