Ruby Bridges Biography Mini Digital Escape - Learning About Black History
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This Ruby Bridges Mini Escape game is a one-lock escape room that introduces your students to this leader of the civil rights movement in a fun and engaging way. This fully interactive biography game has students read an animated biography, watch a short video, read some famous quotes, read some fun facts, and then play a game (quiz) to solve the clue and win the escape!
The benefits of this mini-version are that it is perfect for introducing students to the concept of escape rooms. This escape will be perfect for a 35-45 minute class period, leaving time for students to open computers, link, and learn about a person from history.
- Assign with one link!
- Works seamlessly with Chromebooks
- NO GOOGLE!
- Great for introducing students to famous people from history
- A great introduction to playing digital escape rooms
- Students demonstrate their knowledge through the content-related interactive puzzle about the person from history.
- A completion phrase is provided to students as proof they completed the escape.
- Step-by-step teacher instructions with the answer key are provided
Digital Escape Room Tip for Teachers:
Included in this resource:
- teacher Guide on how to use the resource
- the link to the digital game
- a worksheet you can have the students fill out with the answers to the puzzle/quiz
- a notes sheet with the answers to the escape room questions and completion phrase
- an EASEL version of the 2 worksheets above so work can be turned in digitally
Be sure to check out the video preview to see what's included.
Check out some of my other one-lock informational Mini-Escapes:
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Rosa Parks
- Frederick Douglass
- Harriet Tubman
- Chinese New Year
- Groundhog Day
- Ruby Bridges
- Point of View with Fairy Tales
- History of Earth Day
- Math Battle 3rd Grade - 4th Grade - 5th Grade
- Find the Imposter 2nd Grade - 3rd Grade - 4th Grade - 5th Grade
And, if you would like to try one of my larger Escapes:
- St. Patrick's Day-Grammar Review
- Immigration at Ellis Island
- Holidays Around the World
- Back to School
- Black History-Civil Rights Leaders
- Earth Day
- The Oregon Trail
- Field Day-Grammar Review
- Edward Tulane
- Honey Bees FREE
- Stan the Snowman-Winter Fun Puzzles
Thanks for stopping by!