Winter Writing Journal with Prompts and Pictures for Young Writers
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Young students often hesitate to write because they either don't know what to write or think they can't write because they don't know how to spell the words. Well, this journal is just the thing for them and you! There are pictures with words to get them started, a box for drawing a picture, and another word bank with a variety of words to use to write a more detailed piece. This journal provides writing prompts for the WINTER season. This can be used as an add-on to my original writing journal but can be used as a stand-alone journal as well.
There are 7 different writing prompts, including
- getting ready to go outside in the winter
- the best winter animal
- favorite winter activities
- steps on how to build a snowman
- steps on how to make a cup of cocoa
- things that you might see or do in the winter
- favorite winter celebrations
- 2 reference pages - 1 with common beginning sight words and 1 with the alphabet for letter formation
It is important to get our kiddos writing at an early age. Writing can be overwhelming when a child can't think of an idea or vocabulary to use, and these prompts will help!
Please download the preview for a more detailed look at the pack.
Thanks so much!